Macbeth - Pre-Reading Questions
Respond to the following questions. Be sure to give specific examples (but not too
personal) when applicable.
1. To what extent are people both good and bad?
feel that people go to the extent that
they Jost Fake it.
2. What do you want most in the world, and to what lengths would you go to get what you
want in the world ? I want to get my vetoinarian
career and the lengths I would
go is stay
broke if thats what it takes.
3. Under what circumstances would / should you compromise your values?
I feel like you should never compromise
your values. Even if it might effect a relationship.
4. What role, if any, does fate / free-will play in our lives?
Fate brings new
clidn't have in your past.
5. What was the attitude toward witches during the Renaissance? What is your attitude
toward witches ? People didn't like witches back then and
arrested . I don't like witches as
I believe they clon't clo any good.
6. To what extent are people responsible for their actions? Explain
They need to actualy want to take
7. Think of a situation when you were not in control. What steps did you take to regain
control ? I sticked to a routine, did thing to give me
a sense OF comfort and focus on
8. Have you ever been coerced by another person to do something that you might not
have wanted to do? Explain.
I have never been coerced by a person. I try to don't
notbeinfluenced by someone else to not do something I want
9. What effect(s) does guilt have on individuals?
Guilt brings shame and can lead to clepression
Uploaded by HighnessArtSeaLion23 on coursehero.com