Census. Federal Character is an online newspaper based in Maryland in the United States
of America. It was founded in 2019 by Nigerian journalist and musician, Etcetera Ejikeme.
Federal Character focuses on promoting good governance, development and egalitarianism,
whilst reporting extensively on politics, business, sports and entertainment.
1. Nikolaev is a crater on which side of the Moon?
A. Near side
B. Far side
C. East side
D. West side
2. In which university did Milton Lambert Levy play football?
A. Tulane University
B. University of Notre Dame
C. University of Alabama
D. University of Southern California
3. Which country was the first Asian nation to host a Formula One race?
4. What is a homeomorphism in the field of topology?
A. A bijective and continuous function between topological spaces that has a continuous
B. A function that preserves all the topological properties of a given space
C. A function that is continuous but not bijective
D. A mapping that is unique to each topological space
5. Where did Jia Jia, the oldest giant panda in captivity, reside?
A. Ocean Park Hong Kong
B. Beijing Zoo
C. San Diego Zoo
D. Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
6. What was Nils Olaf Chrisander's profession?
A. Football player