9. Laserjet and inkjet printers are both examples of what type of printer?
a. Impact printer
b. Dot matrix printer
c. Daisywheel printer
d. !Nonimpact printer
10. What does the term MIME stand for, in regards to computing?
a. Mail Interleave Method Exchange
b. Mail Internet Mail Exchange
c. Multipurpose Interleave Mail Exchange
d. !Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
11. How many bits make up the significand portion of a single precision floating
1. The Pythagorean theorem states that the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the
product of the squares of the other two sides.
2. What prime number comes next after 19?
3. Zero factorial is equal to zero.
4. The French mathematician Eacute;variste Galois is primarily known for his work
a. Galois039; Continued Fractions
b. !Galois Theory
c. Galois039; Method for PDE039;s
d. Abelian Integration
5. The set of all algebraic numbers is countable.
6. What is the correct order of operations for solving equations?
a. Parentheses, Exponents, Addition, Substraction, Multiplication,