1. The Pythagorean theorem states that the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the
product of the squares of the other two sides.
2. What039;s the square root of 49?
3. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111
5. The metric prefix quot;attoquot; makes a measurement how much smaller than the
a. One Billionth
b. One Quadrillionth
c. !One Quintillionth
d. One Septillionth
6. An equilateral triangle always has every angle measuring 60deg;.
7. How many sides does a trapezium have?
8. Which of the following dice is not a platonic solid?
a. 20sided die
b. 8sided die
c. !10sided die
d. 12sided die
1. What are the base station trackers used for the HTC Vive called?