2. A person must constantly improve his oratorical abilities, and learn new techniques for his narratives. To be able to
answer questions and most importantly - not to be afraid of public speaking.
3. The guide must know detailed information about the group of tourists, and the time of their arrival at the place. He
is obliged to meet them, to make sure that no one is behind the group. The guide must keep documentation, and fill out
the minutes of events.
4. His duty is to develop the most convenient route for the tour
5. The guide must enthusiastically talk about expositions in the museum or architectural structures in order to interest
6. He should inform tourists about safety precautions and precautions when getting acquainted with the
7. The guide must give tourists the answer to any question, except personal.
8. The duties of the guide include filling out relevant documents.
1. Try as much as possible to understand the client's needs for the event at hand
2. Hire capable staf to provide assistance in the course of the event
3. Monitor the entire event proceedings
4. Plan and execute the event based on the budget and financial ability of the host of the event
5. Negotiate with appropriate vendors before the event
6. Book venues for the event if needed.
7. Carry out checks and re-checks before the event commences.
Question 2. The following links can help you to define these:
1. Job Role:
a) To Prepare nutritious and delicious food
b) To ensure safety standards be met
c) To organize the cooking operations in Kitchen
2. Job Tasks
a) They are the ones who prepare and produce different kinds of dishes from soups, and appetizers, to main courses
down to desserts depending on the section or line where they assign.
b) Plan menus and estimate the cost of the course they need per serving or based on the menu.