November 4, 1980. All 50 states and The District of Columbia were part of the 1980 United
States presidential election. Kentucky voters chose 9 electors to the Electoral College, who
voted for president and vice president.
1. Who created the Russian tram 71-911 'City Star'?
A. LLC 'PC Transport Systems'
B. Tver Carriage Works
C. Russian Government
D. City Star Tram Company
2. Where did Jia Jia, the oldest giant panda in captivity, reside?
A. Ocean Park Hong Kong
B. Beijing Zoo
C. San Diego Zoo
D. Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
3. Which family does Heliopetes leucola belong to?
4. Which of the following is Jaeson Ma NOT associated with?
A. East West Ventures
C. Stampede Ventures
D. Variety 500
5. Which of the following describes Niels Christian Hansen?
A. A Danish singer
B. A Danish politician
C. A Danish portrait and genre painter
D. A Danish athlete
6. Who is the composer of the song 'Baarish'?
A. Arafat Mehmood
B. Tanishk Bagchi
C. Ash King
D. Half Girlfriend