This video is good because:
1. It's from a group of experts at the World Health
Organization who know a lot about COVID-19, so you can trust
the information they share.
2. The video is on Vimeo, which means it's easy for people to
watch and share with others.
3. It talks about things people are doing to stay safe from
COVID-19, like washing hands, wearing masks, and keeping a
safe distance from others.
4. It gives tips anyone can follow to stay healthy and not
spread the virus, like washing hands, staying away from large
groups, and listening to advice from health professionals.
5. Even though the video doesn't directly say if their plan is
working, it helps people learn how to protect themselves and
stay informed about COVID-19, which is important for staying
 Wray, R. J., Rivers, J., Whitworth, A., Lofstedt, R., & O'Neill,
P. (2008). Risk communication, risk perception, and public
health. Retrieved from
 Lundgren, R. E., & McMakin, A. H. (2018). Risk
communication: A handbook for communicating
environmental, safety, and health risks. Retrieved from