8. What nickname was given to Air Canada Flight 143 after it ran out of fuel and
glided to safety in 1983?
a. Gimli Superb
b. !Gimli Glider
c. Gimli Chaser
d. Gimli Microlight
9. Which car manufacturer created the quot;Aventadorquot;?
10. What year did the Chevrolet LUV mini truck make its debut?
1. In the TV series quot;Person of Interestquot;, who plays the character
a. Taraji P. Henson
b. Jim Caviezel
c. Kevin Chapman
d. !Michael Emerson
2. In the Doctor Who universe, how many times can a time lord normally regenerate?
3. Which of these characters in quot;Stranger Thingsquot; has the power of
4. In the show, Doctor Who, what does T.A.R.D.I.S stand for?
a. !Time And Relative Dimensions In Space
b. Toilet Aid Rope Dog Is Soup
c. Time And Resting Dimensions In Space
d. Time And Relative Dimensions In Style
5. In the TV series Red Dwarf, Kryten039;s full name is Kryten 2X4B523P.